Helper app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Thistlebleu13, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Thistlebleu13

Thistlebleu13 New Member

1) Minecraft username: Thistlebleu

2) Discord username: Thistlebleu#6971

3) Timezone / Country GMT/USA

4) Age: 14

5) What languages do you know: english

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 4 pm to 9 pm
    Tuesday: 4 pm to 9 pm
    Wednesday: 4 pm to 9 pm
    Thursday: 4 pm to 9 pm
    Friday: 4pm to 9pm
    Saturday: 9 am to 8 pm
    Sunday:9 am to 8 pm

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: playtime is 5d 13h 56m

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: No i don't have any

9) Why should be choose you over someone else? You should choose me because i have a lot of time to play on the server. I also have been playing minecraft for over 6 years i have a lot of experience with this game. I believe you should choose me because although the other applicants have the same amount or even better skills then me I can contribute a lot of effort into making your server better. I could contribute to either building or even helping stop hackers. I am a fair player on TheMcZone if there was ever a conflict between two players I will hear both sides. I will always be fair towards the players on this server.

10) Anything else we should know: I really love this server and i hope to become apart of the staff family. And im sorry about some of the things i have done or said. I hope we can look past it and we can work together.

#1 Thistlebleu13, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    D81 likes this.
  2. P30xy

P30xy New Member

Question 9: Copy and pasted from another apply - http://prntscr.com/pm7y0b - application (How did I notice? - Letter "e" is uppercase http://prntscr.com/pm801i - same for this application http://prntscr.com/pm8093)

Some grammar issues and punctuation

Edit because I forgot: If you're going to say this isn't true, in your application you're stating that your age is 14. And in the other one, the person in question is 17 (real-time) but in his application he/she said that they were 15 at that time.

3. Thistlebleu13

Thistlebleu13 New Member

@P30xy that does not mean its copy and pasted.

4. Puffin

Puffin New Member

Thistly there is enough evidence provided by p30xy to suggest you copied this section of the application. This suggests you wont put effort into the server if you cant put effort into an application

5. P30xy

P30xy New Member

Dude... As soon as you saw my reply you edited your thread. Looks like you're hiding something :p

6. D81

D81 New Member

To be fair his application is better than oaimtbot’s and we all know he was selected. I’ve seen you on Thistle and you seem like a pretty nice person. This server needs staff that’ll be able to appropriately handle any sort of drama that occurs and although you may not have experience, you have to start somewhere. If you need any advice or help I’m always here.

Good luck, you have my vote!

+1